The Empowering Women workshop is intended for women who are interested in increasing their confidence, knowledge, imagination, strength, and communication skills.
By the end of the program, participants have:
· Increased their self-confidence and self-knowledge
· Discovered new opportunities based on their self-worth
· Activated their power and imagination for creativity and empowerment
· Identified their own strengths and tools to apply them
· Improved their communication skills
· Increased awareness on how to manage their own well-being
Collaboration, empathy and the sharing of participants' experiences and knowledge will be central to the course. The instructor teaches the participants a variety of methods for empowerment.
The course is 36 lessons long and is taught twice a week from 12:30 - 15:30 at the premises of MSS.
Classes are scheduled to begin on February 15 and end on March 24.
Kristín - firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda - email@example.com
* Published price subject to change
* The program starts when a minimum number of participants have subscribed
Tímabil: 15. febrúar - 24. mars