Sterkari starfsmaður / Stronger Employee
Stronger Employee – Information Technology and Communication
The program Stronger Employee – Information Technology and Communication is intended for people in the labor market who want to increase their skills in dealing with job changes and increase their skills in information technology and communication. The purpose of this study is to increase the ability to cope with change, promote positive attitudes towards work, innovation, information technology, communication and lifelong learning. This will make the participants more desirable employees.
By the end of the program, participants have:
- built self-confidence and increased their ability to work on projects in an independent and organized manner
- increased their ability to search for information using the Internet and communicate it through appropriate channels with others
- increased positive attitude towards lifelong learning, career development and workplace changes
- increased their personal communication skills
- increased their online communication skills
- increased their ability to work with digital images
- increased their ability to work in word processing and spreadsheets
- created a skills portfolio that describes general skills, personal skills and competence
- Learning techniques and lifelong learning
- Self-empowerment and communication
- Workplace culture and teamwork
- Organization, initiative and thriving work
- Browsers and the Internet
- Online communication
- Digital images
- Word processors
There are no final exams. Emphasis is placed on project submission, 80% attendance and active participation.
The program is 150 lessons long and is taught three times a week from 9:00 – 12:00 in MSS premises.
Teaching is based on the curriculum of Fræðslumiðstöð atvinnulífsins (The Education and Training Service Centre, and the program assessed by the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture for up to 12 credits of shortening upper secondary education.
Hrannar – email@example.com
Linda – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prices are subject to change
* The program starts when minimum participation has been reached
Tímabil: 25. ágúst - 20. október