Íslensk menning og samfélag / Icelandic culture and society
Icelandic culture and society is a program for people of foreign origin who have the ability to understand and express themselves in simple Icelandic. The purpose of the study is to make it easier for people of foreign origin to adapt to Icelandic society and increase their skills at work. The study focuses on strengthening their skills in the Icelandic language, culture, society, and business life, resulting in increased self-confidence and improved communication skills.
By the end of the program, participants have:
- Gained knowledge and understanding of Icelandic society.
- Gained a foundation for active participant in the community.
- Improved their position in the Icelandic labor market.
- Increased their Icelandic language skills.
- Increased their self-confidence and communication skills.
- Culture and society
- Information technology
- Business life
- Skills portfolio and study techniques
- Self-empowerment and communication
Assignments, 80% attendance and active participation.
The program is 160 lessons, taught every weekday from 12:30 - 15:30. Emphasis is placed on project work, practical exercises, group work, discussions and debates. The program follows a curriculum approved by Fræðslumiðstöð atvinnulífsins (The Education and Training Service Centre).
For further information, please contact:
Published price subject to change
* The program starts when minimum subscribed participation has been reached
Tímabil: 7. apríl - 28. maí